The EHS Manager Support creating a compelling & inspiring vision for H&S to address key priorities to build a zero-accidents culture.
Reporting to the Supply Chani and Production Director the EHS Manager must:
- Overall management and responsibility for Health and Safety and Environment compliance within the Company;
- Ensure effective implementation of Health & Safety Management Systems
- Support site managers and employees in training and development
- Provide trusted support on identifying, assessing & managing HSE risks along the value chain, participate in local root cause analyses, cross audits, identify trends, initiates and participates in problem solving activities.
- Review accidents and incidents following route-cause analysis approach and ensure lines of reporting are followed
- Initiates and participates in problem solving activities related to H&S improvements and avoidance of incidents, and environmental compliance.
- Conduct compliance assessments, field observations, inspections, coaching and guidance within the market.
- Project Management related to EH&S
- Advise and support the site management team on all EHS issues within their areas of responsibility
- Monitor, track and ensure legal compliance
- Stop work authority
- Responsible for EHS data reporting at the Country level
- Managing EHS department financial budget (OPEX)
- Supporting and advising Functional Heads in EHS improvement projects (related to OPEX and CAPEX)
- Conduct field observations, inspections, coaching and guidance
- ISO 14001 / ISO45001 certifications including follow up
- Responsible to manage the local plan of EHS audits
- Consulting & expertise on CapEx projects
- Advises and is a member of the local Crisis Management Team or/and Emergency Response Team in case of critical or serious H&S or E incident
- Participant in the company GEMBA Kaizen.
Proactively aligns him/ herself and team towards the agreed priorities
- Takes into account details and big picture when solving problems
- Demonstrates commitment and personal ownership, and sticks to decisions taken;
- Takes and executes decisions with quality and speed
Education and Experience
- University degree in Safety, Health and Environmental Management.
- 5-10 years’ experience in EHS management relevant to position
- English - Fluent (spoken and written) C1*
RSPP Certification is nice to have
What we are looking for
Highly engaged, flexible, target-oriented, and beer lover people. Proactive and dynamic approach and ability to work within set deadlines. Curious mentality and problem solving skills.
Workplace: Induno Olona (VA).
To submit your CV use the form on our careers page at https://carlsbergitalia.it/contatti/job-opportunities/
Please add in the message the Jobe code: EHS MANAGER