Are you thirsty for challenges, continuous learning and exciting experience in HR?
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and constantly innovating working environment and, above all, do you like beer?
The opportunity is here, with us… Read carefully because maybe we are looking just for you!
What you’ll be doing (key responsibilities)
Supporting HR team in:
- Recruiting and Onboarding processes:
- Drafting and publishing job advs;
- CV screening;
- First interview with candidates and drafting Profile reports;
- Managing onboarding coordination with main stakeholders:
- Support the Managers in Induction process;
- Learning & Development
- Supporting Learning processes and HR Development reporting systems
- Supporting and coordinating Training activities with HR team and Internal trainers
- Internal Communication (People and Organization)
- Other attractive HR projects where you can show your creativity, your digital approach and thirst for knowledge (for example Engagement, Employer branding etc.)
What we’re looking for
You are flexible, enjoy team working, open to learn and grow. You have excellent interpersonal skills that helps you to communicate with impact. You have excellent analytical skills and together with digital knowledge you are able to use HR analytics, tools and reports supporting HR team.
And above all… you have Passion for HR.
- Degree in Psychology or Economics (with specialization in organizational branch).
- Excellent English knowledge written and spoken;
- Excellent Italian knowledge written and spoken;
- Excellent in MS Office (in particular Excel and Power Point
Previous working experience in HR would be a plus.
What you can expect
- You will be exposed to stretched learning opportunities having the support from mentors as well.
- We offer an informal and social work culture with passionate colleagues.
- We are proud to work for a company with an ambitious sustainability strategy and you will join our journey Together Towards Zero!
- We work as a team locally and across borders, we align to ensure full transparency, we take accountability for our deliverables, we act with high speed and continuously prioritize.
- We are Brewing for a better today and Tomorrow.
Workplace is in Lainate (MI) in Industrial area (car is needed)
Contract: 6 + 6 months internship
To send your cv please use the form in our career page at https://carlsbergitalia.it/contatti/job-opportunities/
specifying as obj: HR Trainee
We read applications continuously, and vacancies may be filled sooner than the deadline, so apply as early as possible.
We look forward to your application!