Within Supply Chain / Finance Dept, he/she will support Finance Business Partner to challenge Supply Chain functional managers to achieve sustainable results in their area, enable efficient decision and optimizing operations following Carlsberg Group way of working.
What you’ll be doing (key responsibilities)
With the coordination of Finance Business Partner, he/she will:
- Provide business partnering services for the Supply Chain area, working close to the functional managers in managing the cost centre budget, KPIs, saving projects, investments and NPDs.
- Manage savings and financial pillars, preparing calculation linked to pillars, cost deployment, Kaizen, savings.
- Support the MEC process and manage reports, ensuring quality timely and consistent contribute; calculate MEC, analysis, consolidating data and preparing reports.
- Support activities related to planning, collecting and aggregating results, bridging and making explanations.
- Provide calculations for NPD projects and check investments business cases.
What we’re looking for
- Strong analytical skills, cause/effect thinking, structured and methodical way of working.
- Open minded, team-worker but at the same time independent.
- Ambitious to learn business.
- Degree in Economics or Engineering.
- 2 years of experience in Business Analysis
- Understanding of financial language
- English speaker – at least level B2
- Excellent in MS Office (in particular Excel) and computer usage.
- SAP preferable.
What you can expect
We work as a team locally and across borders, we align to ensure full transparency, we take accountability for our deliverables, we act with high speed and continuously prioritize. Our work environment is informal and although we work with great dedication and high ambition.
We offer mentoring process and development in the “Carlsberg way” of working.
Workplace is in Lainate (MI) – Industrial area, but required availability to be at the plant in Induno Olona (VA) weekly.